The Precision Training equipment flexi boundary poles with bag set is a great set for outdoor football drill training.
The flexi boundary pole is 1.7 metres high and is ideal for developing lateral movement, and with them being 1.7 meters high it makes sure that the players whole body makes the movement.
By adding a flexible joint at the bottom of the pole they are safer as the spike is less likely to be forced out of the ground if hit with force.
- Set of x12 poles (x4 fluo yellow, x4 fluo orange, x4 red).
- 1.7m high flexible poles with groundspikes.
- Pole diameter: 11/4".
- Help to develop lateral manoeuvring.
- Ground spike fitting can be unscrewed to enable each pole to be used with a base.
- Supplied with a bag.
- Safety Note: because of the steel spike it is not advisable to use these poles for goal posts or corner poles.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN ONLY SHIP THIS ITEM TO UK MAINLAND ADDRESSES, WE ARE UNABLE TO EXPORT OR SEND TO NORTHERN & SOUTHERN IRELAND, THE CHANNEL ISLANDS OR CERTAIN PARTS OF THE SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS.