Precision Elite 2.0 gloves are the next phase in the highly successful and hugely respected Elite range; designed for the 'Elite' GK's.
- Super Lite negative cut. The glove is specially designed to provide total comfort, whilst increasing your grip and feel for the ball.
- The stitching is inside the glove, leading to a much tighter and snug fit.
- Second skin feel light weight fabric backhand with greater flexibility and comfort.
- Multi wrap palm system (Thumb, index, pinky and outer hand).
- Extended full-piece latex palm for total contact of the ball.
- Extended palm latex contouring embossing that helps keep the wrist hinged, flexible and stops the latex bunching up and impeding the wrist.
- With the additional silicon contouring round the wrist It also acts as a compression for an extra snug fit.
- Extended cut corner wrists.
- Silicon Injection moulding Punch Zone and non-slip grip backhand.
- Comfy fabric half strap with hook and loop pull tag closure.
- 4mm high performance Orange Contact latex.
- Good in both wet and dry conditions with extreme gripping properties.
- Sizes 6, 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11 available.
- Colour: Blue/White.